By Helen Caulfield
Read Online or Download Accountability PDF
Similar communications books
Bettering your communique abilities is the one strongest step you could take to supercharge your occupation. yet what can we comprehend - particularly be aware of - approximately company conversation? What are the simplest, confirmed how one can inspire motion now, and achieve lasting impact in any association? the reality approximately Getting Your element throughout unearths what rather works: fifty nine confirmed rules and leap forward verbal exchange suggestions you can begin utilizing straight away.
Memo writing talents could be a nice asset to you on your profession. "How to put in writing first class Memos" may also help you how you can write concise, potent messages that converse instead of only tell.
MEDIA NOW, 7th variation, empowers you to imagine severely concerning the media and its results on tradition via delivering a radical knowing of the way media applied sciences strengthen, function, converge, and have an effect on society. MEDIA NOW prepares you for encounters within the increasing fields of the web, interactive media, and conventional media industries via attractive, updated fabric that covers the fundamental heritage, theories, ideas, and technical wisdom you want to thrive.
Bringing jointly the services of rhetoricians in English and communique in addition to media experiences students, Arguments approximately Animal Ethics delves into the rhetorical and discursive practices of individuals in controversies over using nonhuman animals for meat, leisure, fur, and vivisection.
- Communications and Networking in Education: Learning in a Networked Society
- Information Networking: Wireless Communications Technologies and Network Applications: International Conference, ICOIN 2002 Cheju Island, Korea, January 30 – February 1, 2002 Revised Papers, Part II
- Communication in Organisations CMIOLP (CMI Open Learning Programme)
- 2-4-6-8 how do you communicate?: how to make your point in just a minute
Additional resources for Accountability
Org and see how they have reported a case of fitness to practice. Compare this with the way the NMC reports a case. Which case was easier for you to follow and why? The NMC key functions The principle functions of the Nursing and Midwifery Council are set out in legislation (NMC Order, 2001), as follows: • • • • • to establish standards of education to set up standards of training to set up standards of conduct to set up standards of performance to ensure the maintenance of those standards. The main objective of the NMC is to safeguard the health and wellbeing of persons using or needing the services of registrants.
The function of regulation in professional accountability The UK has seen a rapid growth over the past few years in the creation of different regulatory bodies. These bodies exist to provide performance assessment in improving quality patient care. They also set standards for the health system, both the NHS and the independent sector. The standards have to be followed by the health providers, who are accountable to the regulator in relation to these standards. The penalties if these standards are not followed are that the health provider may receive a negative report, and in some extreme cases may have the management board taken over.
2. Choose one section from the NMC Code of Professional Conduct. Compare this section with the equivalent extract from the Code of another professional regulatory body. What are the similarities and differences between the sections? The importance of the NMC in professional accountability The importance of the NMC for nursing and midwifery accountability is significant. The NMC as regulator sets the boundaries for professional practice. It does so at the minimum level of nursing and midwifery practice.
Accountability by Helen Caulfield